Tribest Sedona Express 11 Tray Dehydrator
The Sedona Express 11 Tray Dehydrator by Tribest has a small footprint, however, this doesn't compromise the 11 trays of horizontal drying space for sufficient dehydrating. It has the essential feature of the other Sedona dehydrators having the lowest noise level in the dehydrators available on the market. The Sedona Express 11 Tray Dehydrator also comes with a washable air filter for the fan housing to ensure clean air is entering the dehydrator.
The Sedona Express 11 Tray Dehydrator by Tirbest is ideal for the kitchen with a small footprint which will be an important deciding factor for many health enthusiasts when considering to purchase a dehydrator. Don’t be fooled by the compact desgin, the Sedona Express 11 Tray Dehydrator still comes with almost 10 square feet of drying area for the 11 trays. The space between the trays is almost 1 inch for allowing bulkier items to be dehydrated and it comes with a computerised digital control panel. One of the most important and advanced features is the Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST) which enables you to set a higher initial drying temperature to speed up the drying process and make it more efficient and then reduce the temperature in the second stage (raw mode). This feature provides a decreased dehydration time without compromising the life of the essential enzymes. It is noted that produce can stand a higher temperature in the initial stages of drying and this will prevent the risk of bacteria breeding causing fermentation. This is particularly important when dehydrating meat and fish. This feature will also provide a quicker drying time for fruits and vegetables with a high moisture content. There are two options in setting the timer; it can be set for any period up to 99 hours or on continuous mode whereby you monitor when the dehydration process is complete and switch off the dehydrator.
Trbiest are the second manufacturers to place an air filter behind the drying fan which allows for clean air to enter the dehydrator during the dehydration process. The filter can be washed and the dehydrator comes with a replacement filter when you would like to change it. The hinged glass door comes with a cut out feature whereby opening the door will stop the fan and heater and this prevents heat from being lost from within the dehydrator. The enhanced technological design to the model provides the Sedona 11 Tray Dehydrator with a usb port on the back for any technical upgrades to the digital functioning of the dehydrator in the future. Hence, it is goes without saying, the Sedona Express Dehydrator is a top range dehydrator directed at the raw food enthusiasts who are looking for a highly technical but compact dehydrator for their kitchen.
- Sedona Dehydrators are the quietest models available
- Glass hinged door with an automatic fan and heater cut out function
- Comes with a washable air filter to provide clean air in the dehydration process
- Digital control panel display with a 99 hour timer Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST) setting
- BPA-free 11 drying trays plus drip tray
- Contemporary design with strong build quality and modern appearance
- Small footprint with the capacity of 10 square feet of drying space
- Internal light to enable clear visibility of the contents during the drying process
- USB port at the back of the dehydrator for software upgrades in the future
- Temperature Control from 25C to 75 for drying
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: LxWxH (mm): 445x305x356
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight Unboxed (Kg): 9
- Power (Watts): 450-500