This ultra-convenient, high-output Waterwise 7000 with an 8 gallon/30 litre storage reservoir can supply 34 litres of fresh steam distilled water in 24 hours, refilling its reservoir continuously and automatically.
As with all Waterwise distillers, the 7000 combines steam distillation with carbon post-filtration, resulting in optimum water purity and ensuring reliable performance. The 7000 gives you comfort, with a fully automatic start, fill and shutoff. The optional Remote Pump System provides the luxury of pure water to your icemaker, wet bar, etc.
Because of its patented gravity control system, and unlike some old-fashioned boiler float systems, the 7000 will not malfunction and cause boil down or boil over. The seamless, stainless steel boiling tank (with large 8" opening) can be removed in seconds for easy cleaning.
The Waterwise 7000 8 Floor Standing Water Distiller has won the prestigious Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Stainless steel
- Produces 34 litres of distilled water a day
- Can store 8-Gallon (30.3 litres) Reservoir
- Water Quality Association (WQA) prestigious Gold Seal
- 7 stage water purification water process
- Automatic start, fill and shutoff.
- Patented gravity control system
- Easy to clean
7-Stage Purification Process
- The first stage of the pre-filter cartridge removes sediment. (This is an optional accessory and is not included as standard with the product)
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides. (This is an optional accessory and is not included as standard with the product)
- This pre-filtered water is heated to 212° F (100° C) killing microbes such as bacteria,
cysts and viruses that may be present.
- Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final carbon filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration and degasification.
Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.
NO assembly, installation or hookups necessary
As with all Waterwise distillers, the 7000 combines steam distillation with carbon post-filtration, resulting in optimum water purity.
NOTHING COMPARES TO WATERWISE PURITY
Filtration: Filtered water has passed through a fine strainer and/or activated carbon. While they reduce disagreeable tastes and odours, filters are not effective in removing many common contaminants such as arsenic, bacteria, copper, lead, nitrates, parasites, sodium and viruses. A filter can become a breeding ground for bacteria as the organic material which remains in the filter begins to decay. Another drawback is not knowing, when to replace the filter. Some manufacturers suggest replacing filters when bad taste or odour returns. In reality, a filter may be able to control taste and odour long after it has lost its ability to reduce tasteless, odourless organics such as THMs (trihalomethanes) which are by-products of chlorination.
Reverse Osmosis: RO systems force water under high pressure through a synthetic semi-permeable membrane to reduce inorganic minerals. These systems vary widely in their ability to reject nitrates, chlorides and some other contaminants. RO performance is affected by water pressure, water temperature, pH, bacteria, dissolved solids and the chemical contaminant level of raw tap water. Like other filtration systems, gradual clogging of the system by collected contaminants will result in declining effectiveness and can also lead to contamination from bacterial growth.
Steam Distilled: Based on Mother Nature's primary purification method, distillation uses evaporation and condensation to separate pure, fresh water from its contaminants. In nature the process is called the hydrologic cycle. It occurs when water evaporates, condenses, and then falls to the earth as precipitation. Distillation, combined with carbon filtration, is the one water treatment technology that most completely reduces the widest range of contaminants, including biological, organic and inorganic elements. In fact, a quality distillation system provides water that is up to 99% free of impurities, including heavy metals and most chemicals. It is the treatment of choice for removing biological contaminants including cysts like Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The prolonged boiling process of distillation kills virtually all types of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and parasites. Microorganisms are not evaporated into the product water but remain in the boiling chamber as part of the residue. Additionally, a distillation system with activated carbon post filtration and venting is effective in removing pesticides and VOCs (volatile organic compounds). Distillation provides consistent purity, gallon after gallon, year in, year out. No other technology can guarantee consistent quality over time. The purity of your drinking and cooking water is guaranteed when you make 100% steam distilled water with a Waterwise distiller.
PRACTICAL USES FOR PURE, 100% STEAM DISTILLED WATER...
- Drinking... healthy and delicious
- Cooking... taste the improvement
- Ice Cubes... crystal clear
- Fruit Juices... fresh squeezed taste
- Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa... you'll use less and the pure taste is incomparable
- Baby Formulas... pure contentment
- Low Sodium Diets... essential for good health
- Complexion Care... feel the difference
- Aquariums... clean and clear
- Pet Care... they'll love you more
- Houseplants... they'll thrive now
- Sprouting... they'll grow like crazy
- Steam Irons and Humidifiers... work more efficiently and last longer
Connecting the Waterwise 7000 to your water supply
The Waterwise 7000 is supplied with tubing that connects from the inlet valve of the Waterwise 7000 directly to your water supply. The Waterwise 7000 can be either connected directly to your tap or connected to your cold water pipe under your kitchen sink using a supplied saddle valve.
- Dimensions ( H x D x W) : 91 cm x 28 cm x 43 cm
- Net Weight: 37 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years domestic use only
- Includes: Distiller, Reservoir and 1 Carbon Filter Cup
- Distillate Capacity: 9 Gallons (34 liters) in 24 hours with 8-Gallon (30.3 litres) Reservoir
- Rating: 230V/50Hz 3 pin systems designed for the UK and EU
- Water Quality Association (WQA) prestigious Gold Seal
Additional Product Information
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on email@example.com.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.