Swiss-made Stockli dehydrators offer an ideal way of preserving the goodness and flavour of fruit, vegetables, and herbs. Gentle and even drying throughout the continuously-variable temperature regulation of the Stockli Dehydrator means the produce is gently treated and the active warm air circulation ensures absolutely consistent drying. The valuable nutritional qualities in the produce are thereby fully retained. Dried food from the Stockli Dehydrator is not only tasty and inexpensive but also especially healthy. Properly dried and stored food can be preserved for months or even years. Home dried foods require no preservative and, unlike many dried foods offered in the shops, have not been treated with Sulphur. With the STOCKLI Dehydrator, fresh produce can be dried in the plentiful season for enjoyment at a later date!
The Stockli Dehydrator comes equipped with 3 dishwasher-safe drying trays with the option to add a further seven plastic or steel mesh trays to increase the drying area. Additional trays can be purchased in pairs or individually.
This dehydrator features a 12-hour integral timer, allowing precise control of drying times.
Stockli Dehydrator Highlights
- Equipped with variable temperature control with fine adjustment between 20 and 70 °C to provide consistent, gentle drying by actively circulating warm air throughout its three deep trays
- Features baffles on the fan which distribute heat more evenly with a clever series of concentric outlets in the base
- Built in safety cut-out device which prevents the dehydrator from over-heating during the dehydrating process if the airflow is restricted due to overfilling
- Ideal for the space challenged kitchen, a 33.5 cm circular base provides a compact footprint for this dehydrator making it ideal where space is limited while still offering a substantial drying area.
- Transparent lid displays processing times and has a useful time indicator that can be set by hand to indicate either start or finish time for the produce you are drying.
- You can add up to a further seven trays to increase the drying area, and boost the capacity from 1.5kg to 5kg.
- Sturdily constructed of food safe, corrosion proof, taste-free polypropylene
- Uses an economical (maximum) 600 watts of power
- Instruction manual includes recipes and drying times
- Fully CE certified
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm): 335x335x280
- Capacity: Up to ten drying trays
- 12-Hour integral timer
- Weight Unboxed (Kg): 3.5
- Motor Power (Watts): 600
- Warranty 2 years
- Dishwasher Safe Yes
- Number of Trays 3
- Colour Light Grey
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on email@example.com.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.