Green Star GS 2000 Juicer
A favourite with raw food enthusiasts, the Green Star GS 2000 is the most popular twin-gear juicer on the market. The Green Star GS 2000 uses twin gears to crush produce, and expel the highest quality juice richer in taste, and deeper in colour than all other juicers. The only juicer you will ever need, the Green Star juices hard roots (carrots, ginger) to fibrous stalks (celery, rhubarb) to even the toughest leafy greens especially kale & wheatgrass. No other juicer is better at unleashing every drop of nutrition from fresh produce, whilst retaining the enzymes and vitamins to boost your health.
The GS 2000 is the upgrade of the GS 1000. It is the same model but upgraded to include a Coarse Screen, Strainer and Drip Tray.
Green Star Twin Gear Technology
The Green Star uses twin gears to crush the produce and expel the juice. These twin gears are made of Stainless Steel with plastic ends and are patented as they contain magnets and bioceramic materials in them. These magnets and bioceramic materials are said to extract higher levels of minerals out of the produce and also give fresher juice that's enzymes and vitamins have a longer shelf life.
The twin gears operate at a very low speed (110 RPM) when compared to many other juicers which helps to considerably slow down the oxidation of nutrients. There is also virtually no or very little heat transfer thus helping in retaining enzyme content. Indeed the technology of the Green Star twin gears enables carrot juice to be stored for up to 2 days in the fridge without significant loss of nutritional value.
Award Winning Green Star 2000 Highlights
- Exclusive low-speed, quiet and heavy-duty Twin-Gear impeller press system operates with minimal noise, friction and heat, preserving even the most fragile nutrients
- Heavy duty Twin Gear Juicing Technology produces higher juice yield and enhances nutritional value of every drop
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up
- Robust plastic design easy to clean using special brush provided
- Impeller press system of twin gears enables continuous juicing
- Able to juice virtually anything, including wheatgrass, hard fruits and vegetables
- Able to homogenise foods to make sorbets, nut butters, baby foods and more
- Carries a 5-year parts and labour warranty
Green Star 2000 Parts Included
- Homogenising Screen
- Vegetable Screen
- Soft-Fruit Screen
- Plastic Pusher
- Wooden Pusher
- Glass Jug
- Vegetable Adjuster
- Soft-Fruit Adjuster
- Drip Tray
- 6.5 [w] x 12 [h] x 18.5 [d] in
- Built-in Carrying Handle
- Built-in Cord Storage
- 110 RPM Turning Speed
- 190 Watt Motor
- 5 Year Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Manufactured by: Tribest Corporation
- Colour: White
Green Star Awards
- 2007, Gold Award of Excellence in the equipment category at the 2007 Canadian Health Food Association's (CHFA) trade show.
- Oct 2005, Gold Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- 2004 Best Health Benefits Juicer Happyjuicer.com Awards
- Sept 2004, Gold Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- June 2003, 1st Place Stiftung Warentest - (German Consumer Reports)
- Sept 2002, Silver Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards. Awards won by the Green Power Gold model include:
- Sept. 1996, Best Product – Equipment and General Health ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- Oct. 1994, Gold Prize at the New Products Exhibition Germany.
- Sept. 1994 Silver Prize at the Int’l New Technology Exhibition Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- May 1994, Grand Prize at the ’94 World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
- May 1993, Grand Prize at the ’93 World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
Posted by John Cattell. on 12th Aug 2013
I have only started using the green star juicer, so can't say much on the product. I bought this juicer because my other unnamed juicer started to have problems, the stainless steel screen started break up after a year of moderate use, and the plastic auger started to crack. I have used the green star Juicer just a few times since it's arrival last week, I am so impressed by how much juice it gets out of the vegetables and fruit, and this shows by the dryness of the pulp,with my old juicer I needed pounds of vegetables to get a pint size class full, not with the green star, so it is actually saving me money on my weekly vege bill. I am very pleased with the juicer.
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.