The Green Star Elite GSE-5000 is the newest addition to the world’s most reputable line of juice extractors – the Green Star range. Based on feedback from loyal customers and juice connoisseurs, Tribest, the makers of the Green Star range have come up with a new sleek design, even more effective juice extraction through a revolutionary change to their twin gear technology and a number of other improved features in the design of the new Green Star Elite.
Well known for introducing twin gears to juicing with two stages to the juicing process - crushing and pressing, Tribest now reveal Jumbo Twin Gears with 3 stages by adding a mixing stage on the gears. Inspired by the work of the Gerson Institute dedicated to the healing and prevention of diseases in a natural way, they strongly recommend mixing the pulp from apples and carrots together while juicing. The new Jumbo Twin Gears in the Green Star Elite Juicer allows for the mixing of the pulp so that cell membranes can be easily opened to allow more minerals and juice to be extracted.
New unique 3 stage juicing process in the GSE-5000
- Stage 1 is the crushing and cutting of veg and fruit, slowly without the damaging heat from centrifugal juicers.
- Stage 2 is the mixing of the pulp so that cell membranes can be easily opened to allow more minerals to be extracted. By adding the mixing stage in between the crushing and pressing stages, juicing soft fruits has also become much easier and more effective.
- Stage 3 is the pressing part of the process. The shape of the gears at the pressing stage is different from the mixing stage and forces the produce against the screen separating the juice from the pulp as hard as possible thus producing a fresher juice with a higher nutritional value.
Indeed, the very fact that the Jumbo Twin Gears are longer than anything else on the market means that produce is being juiced for longer leading to higher yields. Indeed, the Green Star Elite produces an even higher juice yield than the other Green Star Juicers which already led the market for juice yield. This is seen clearly by the very dry pulp ejected from the machine at the end of the process.
The Bio-magnets included in the Green Star range are also included in the Jumbo Twin gears ensuring that the more minerals are “pulled” into the juice and increasing the juice’s bioavailability meaning your body can more effectively absorb and utilize the dissolved minerals.
Other new features of the Green Star Elite:
- New locking mechanism – a new one snap step making it quick and easy to assemble and disassemble the machine.
- Easy Clean up – by combining parts through the new sleek design there are fewer parts than other competitive machines which means less to clean.
- Dishwasher Friendly - all components of the Green Star Elite are now dishwashable
- Carrying handle – to allow easier movement of the machine between storage and kitchen worktop
- Lighter in weight - All Green Star Elite components such as the twin gear housing and outlet casing are now lighter in weight than its predecessors.
Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Parts
- 464 (w) x 175 (h) x 318 (d) mm
- Built-in Cord Storage
- 110 RPM Turning Speed
- 190 Watt Motor
- 5 Year Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Manufactured by: Tribest Corporation
- Colour: White
Green Star Awards
- 2007, Gold Award of Excellence in the equipment category at the 2007 Canadian Health Food Association's (CHFA) trade show.
- Oct 2005, Gold Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- 2004 Best Health Benefits Juicer Happyjuicer.com Awards
- Sept 2004, Gold Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- June 2003, 1st Place Stiftung Warentest - (German Consumer Reports)
- Sept 2002, Silver Award of Excellence – Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards. Awards won by the Green Power Gold model include:
- Sept. 1996, Best Product – Equipment and General Health ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards.
- Oct. 1994, Gold Prize at the New Products Exhibition Germany.
- Sept. 1994 Silver Prize at the Int’l New Technology Exhibition Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- May 1994, Grand Prize at the ’94 World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
- May 1993, Grand Prize at the ’93 World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
Very good machne
Posted by Peter on 23rd Jun 2014
I used other masticating juicer before, it was not to bad until I bought this machine. I am really surprised of this juicer. You can squeeze almost everything you wish with really impressive speed for this type of machine. Only one problem is cleaning the section on the body after remove two gears, but really, it is only small detail comparing to the pleasure of using this machine every day.
Excellent product but cleaning the main body is fiddly.
Posted by anonymous on 19th May 2014
This is my first juicer and I have now had it for a week. It is an execellent product. It does what it says on the box. I have been using it at least twice daily. The only complain I have is cleaning the main body is not very user friendly. This is the section where the main body joins the two gears. I think it needs another detachable attachment which sits in between the gears and the main body so that it can be easily washed insted of the current design where the main body has to be washed where it joins the two gears. Howerver, I'm not sure how this compares with other similar products on the market. Having said that, I have no regrets buying this product as yet.
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on email@example.com.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.