The very latest 2013 Omega VERT VRT400 HDS Juicer is the upgrade of the ever popular Omega VRT 350 HD. The original Omega VRT 350 and now the new Omega VRT 400 HD are firm favourites with the team here in Energiseyourlife. They reduce the time to make a large cold press juice by up to 50% percent compared to traditional horizontal masticating juicers and are a doddle to assemble and clean. Given their ease of use we find you can easily twice or three times a day, so ideal if you’re following a juice detox or cleansing programme.
Like its predecessor the new 2013 Omega VRT 400 (VRT402 in Europe) HDS masticating Juicer auger turns at a low 70 RPMs to ensure that nothing is lost through heated elements in your juice. This low speed also helps the Omega VRT400HD produce less foam than a twin gear style juicer. Like all quality Omega products the new VRT400 is backed by a fantastic 15 Year warranty serviced in the UK. The Omega VRT 400 HDS will be a central part of your healthy lifestyle and your busy kitchen for years to come!
Key Improvements with the new Omega VERT VRT400 HDS vs Omega VERT VRT350 HD
- The inclusion of a juice-flap means juices are perfectly mixed, with less foam, and produces a drip free juice. The VRT400 HDS is also ideal for making nut milks and extracting more nutrient rich juice due to increased contact time with the pulp by using the juice flap.
- The addition of a pulp sieve to sit on top of the juice bowl for making less pulpy juice.
- 15 year warranty for the 400 vs 10 years with the 350 model.
- Redesigned juice bowl with improved pulp flow and juice valve.
- Assembly is easier because instead of twisting and locking onto the motor body, the juicing parts on the VRT400 HDS Juicer now simply push vertically down into place.
Product Video - The new Omega VERT VRT400 HDS vs Omega VERT VRT350 HD
Why choose the Omega VRT400HD Juicer?
- Low Speed Technology System (LSTS) - The LSTS method allows the slow Juicer to extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from a minimum amount of fruits, vegetables and leafy greens because of its vertical design
- Automatic Wiping System (AWS) – Like the latest Humon Vertical Juicer the Omega 400 juicer utilises a silicone wiping blade, much like the wiping blade on your car that ensures the juicing screen stays clear of excess pulp so you will enjoy a higher yield and easier to clean screen.
- Heavy Duty (HD) – The Omega VERT 400 HDS feature the durable HD Juicing Screen.
- Dual Stage Juicing - juice is extracted through the first crushing stage and before the pulp is ejected, it is then squeezed during the second pressing stage; resulting in more juice, and extremely dry pulp.
- Higher yields - Based on our testing, this juicer yields more juice than a comparable high speed centrifugal ejection juicer.
- Economical - Get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- Higher Quality Juice - Enjoy more antioxidants, better flavor and superior freshness of your juice. No frothing or foaming, and none of the separation that occurs with other high speed juicers.
- Self Cleaning - Simply pour water through to self clean the juicer in between juices
- Small Footprint - all of the performance of a masticating dual-stage single auger juicer, but with less space requirements than most horizontal style juicers
- This juicer features a patented, stone mill-like screw augur, made of GE’s ULTEM material, which is 8 times stronger than augers on other single auger juicers.
- If you are looking for a juicer for just juicing leafy greens such as wheatgrass we would recommended that you consider a traditional horizontal masticating juicer instead. The Omega VERT VRT400 HDS Juicer will juice leafy greens but only if they are juiced and mixed with harder fruits & vegetables.
Benefits of the new Juice Flap
The new juice valve allows mixing of the juice before dispensing, cuts down on foam and eliminates drips and spills onto your kitchen counter when you finish juicing. The biggest advantage of the juice valve is that at clean up time it allows the juicer to hold cleaning water inside it while being operated and this allows the silicone wiper blades to do most of the clean up before you disassemble the juicer.
- Colour: Silver/ Black
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm): 250x170x400
- RPM: 70
- Warranty: 15 years
- Weight Unboxed (Kg): 5.2
Please note, the UK voltage model is also known as the Omega VRT402 with the '2' denoting the different voltage motor - it is exactly the same juicer in all other respects.
Best juicer ever
Posted by Minnansh on 22nd May 2015
bought the juicer in January and since than, juicing with it every single day. we make juice from celery. spinach, kale and all the available greens in the supermarket.
its bit slow but thats what is made to do. slow motion doesn't kills ur juice enzymes and u can even store juice in an airtight container. and also very easy to clean.
what more can I say, I am really pleased with the juicer and bought the second one for my parents.
Posted by Sally on 21st Apr 2015
I've had this juicer for just over a week now and I'm delighted with it so far. My previous juicer (Vito) stopped working on me just out of warranty so I did some research and decided to spend a little more and I'm glad I did. I use it everyday if not twice or three times and juice a variety fruit and veg from leafy greens to soft fruit, and this juicer has no trouble with anything. It's quiet in comparison to my last juicer and feels a lot smoother when operating. It doesn't take up much room and best of all it really seems to extract a lot of juice! I wouldn't call it "easy" to clean, just from the amount of parts that need cleaning, but as far as cold press juicers go it is easy to take apart and rebuild. If it is rinsed then washed immediately after use (this is a must) then it's a fairly quick process which takes about 5-10 minutes and I always give it a good scrub to keep it sparkling. Very happy, I hope it will outlive my last juicer!
VRT402HD(European Version) - Fantastic!
Posted by Heather Doherty on 4th Mar 2014
Purchased this juicer as it was recommended by friends who had also researched the best juicer for their needs and purchased this model. I am so pleased that I acted on their recommendation as I am highly delighted with my purchase. It is an amazing product, not only do you get fantastic results from juicing, it is also easy to clean and assemble. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying a juicer.
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on email@example.com.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.
Customers Also Viewed
Omega Vert VRT 350 HD Juicer in Silver
Hurom HU 700 Slow Juicer HH Series in Silver Chrome
Hurom HU 700 Slow Juicer Premium HH Series Red Burgundy HH-DBG06