Magimix brings to you its next model up from the Magimix 5200XL. This is every bit as good as the Magimix 5200XL yet more powerful and bigger working capacity.
The Magimix 5200XL Premium model is the upgraded model to the Magimix 5200XL. The size of the food processor bowls are increased meaning greater working capacity (details of the bowls are indicated below). Other then the size of the food processor bowls, the Magimix 5200XL Premium comes with additional accessories. This means your food processor becomes even more valuable and versatile.
- 3 ABS and BPA-free bowls: Main bowl (3.6L), Midi bowl (2.6L) and Mini bowl (1.2L)
- 3 disc kit (parmesan, 1mm slicing & 6mm grating)
- ABS and BPA-free lid with extra-large feed tube
- Accessory box
- BlenderMix® ring
- Citrus Press
- Disc support
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- Extra-large feed tube
- Grating discs (2mm & 4mm)
- Extra Press XL Juice kit
- Recipe book
- Slicing discs (2mm & 4mm)
- Stainless steel Sabatier main blade
- Stainless steel Sabatier mini blade
- Triple pusher
The Magimix 5200XL Premium comes with 3 food processing bowls which allows you to use the right bowl for the right job and also saves time in that you don't have to keep washing the bowls out to do the next job. The three size bowls which you get with the the food processor are:-
- Mini bowl (1.2 litre) for processing small quantities
- Midi bowl (2.6 litre) for grating and slicing
- Main bowl (3.7 litre) for handling maximum quantities
All of the bowls which are included are made from a material called Tritan which is a very hard and durable plastic and of course all BPA free.
Powerful yet Quiet
Magimix food processors come with a induction motor rather than the common universal motor. This means that this motor has no gear box and is brushless which means it is ultra quiet in comparison to other food processors. However, the lack of noise doesn't mean that it is any less powerful with a 1100W motor. Also induction motors are much more efficient and very reliable meaning you have a food processor which will indeed last the test of time.
The Magimix food processors comes with an easy to operate one touch system. There are 3 buttons on the front of the unit. The auto button used for continuous operation, the pulse button for quick bursts and the stop button.