The Angel 7500 is the same machine as the Angel Juicer 5500 but with a built-in auto-reverse function. When juicing it is easy to overload when juicing softer fruits and wheatgrass, the Angel Juicer 7500 automatically senses the additional pressure build-up and reverses out automatically to prevent blockages. This stops too much pressure building up inside the machine which could possibly damage the juicing screen.
Searching for a juicer that gives you the “highest extraction rate of any cold press juicer in the world” and stylish enough to be a feature piece in your kitchen? The Angel Juicer might be just what you are looking for!
The Angel Juicer, regarded as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of juicers, is an incredibly efficient Fruit, Vegetable & Wheatgrass Juicer; in effect it's a Live Enzyme "Nutrition Extractor", it provides the means to take the vital essences for health from fresh produce; vitamins, minerals and the all-important, live enzymes (Enzymes that commercially-bought pasteurised juice products have destroyed!) The juicer and all parts are made completely of stainless steel SUS-304 and the large twin gears have anti-bacterial properties adding to its unique hygienic construction.
Angel Juicer 7500 Highlights
- All stainless steel with antibacterial stainless steel gears
- Removes 95% of pesticides and agrochemicals on the surface of non-organic Fruit and Vegetables (by binding to the waste fibre)
- The only juicer capable of efficiently extracting nutrients locked inside cellulose fibres so you get the maximum levels of enzymes and nutrients from deep within the fibres
- Easy to assemble, use and clean (Only 4 juicing parts)
- No additional attachments or adjusting required for fruits (always extracts maximum juice)
- Six outstanding operational safety features
- Extracts up to 3 times more juice & 3 times more nutrients than other twin gear machines
- Intelligent Auto Reverse - automatically senses the additional pressure build-up and reverses out automatically to prevent blockages
- 3HP (Horse Power) grinding force with lower 86RPM speed
- Super quiet when running
- Highest quality design and construction
- Grinds soybeans, beans, grains and coffee beans and makes delicious soy milk, tofu and nut butters
- Angel Juicer has won 3 international awards and has been recognised as the Number 1 twin gear / cold press juicer in the world
Angel Juicer Performance Test
- Juices Wheatgrass? Yes
- Dishwasher safe? No
- All stainless steel construction – very hygienic
- RPM: 82
- 3 HP Grinding Force
- Dimensions (l x w x h) 540 x 260 x 360 mm
- Weight (Unboxed) 9.5kg
- Feeding Chamber 43mm
- Parts Warranty 3 years (Domestic use only)
- Motor Warranty 5 years (Domestic use only)
- Colour: Stainless Steel (the colour of the sticker on the switch buttons may vary, however, this is the latest Angel 7500 model)
Angel 7500 Parts
* Please note the silicone ring that fits around the juicing screen is not covered under warranty as it is an optional part as detailed in the manual.
Posted by John Kasonova on 15th Jan 2016
I bought my Angel juicer following the advice from the Team at Energise Your Life and I have to say, it is well worth the purchase. This is a very good juicer and extremely easy to clean. The parts are extremely strong and I feel confident that my new Angel juicer will last a very long time.
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.