Blendtec Xpress Blender with 2 BPA Free Jugs
For years blending professionals have used Blendtec machines in the best coffee shops, juice bars, gyms, and restaurants around the world. Blendtec machines are known for producing the best, most consistent results in taste and texture. The Xpress® Blender was designed for low volume operations incorporating design features of Blendtec's more expensive machines. It's compact size combined with the durability and functionality of it's quality polycarbonate jars make the Xpress® blender hard to beat. Performance that is unprecedented in the blending world!
Blendtec Xpress Highlights
- No-Tend touchpad controls - Provides 30 pre-programmed blend profiles available at the touch of a key which means employees can attend to other customers or do other tasks while a drink is blending saving time and labor costs
- Blue LCD display with cycle count
- 100% Solid-state electronics
- In-counter or countertop use
- Blend cycles mean different drinks have their own way of blending which ensures finished product consistency and repeat customers
- Direct drive motor
- Includes 1 Blendtec BPA FREE Jug with every blender! BPA (Bisphenol-A) is a cancer-causing industrial chemical used to make polycarbonate plastic, epoxy resins and other products
- Blendtec was the first to offer innovations such as polycarbonate sound-proof enclosure for blenders. The enclosure surrounds the blender eliminating high speed blender sounds for a quiet and relaxing environment.
- Functional design - Fits into a small space, is lightweight and portable
- Powerful 1500W 2 HP motor
- RPM: 20,000
- Wattage 1,500
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 200x180x390mm
- Weight 4kg
- Warranty 12 month / 5000 cycle warranty
- Package Includes 1 x 1.5 litre jug with vented gripper lid
- Dishwasher Safe? Yes
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on email@example.com.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.
Customers Also Viewed
Blendtec SpaceSaver Blender£699.00