Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Energiseyourlife’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website www.energiseyourlife.com which is wholly owned by W11 Limited trading as Energiseyourlife (referred to throughout this website as Energiseyourlife), whose registered office is: W11 LTD, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW, United Kingdom. Company Registration Number 04781233. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Products displayed on our website can be ordered securely online through our 256 bit encrypted secure server secured by Geo Trust, with payment secured & processed by SagePay and HSBC bank.
We accept the following credit & debit cards – MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Amex. We also accept payment via PayPal. All options can be selected during the checkout process.
We also happily accept phone orders on +44 (0) 207 7948485, Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm.
Once you’ve placed your order and provided a valid email address you will receive an email order confirmation and a receipt of your credit card transaction from SagePay or PayPal.
Orders are usually shipped the day of purchase if the order is placed online before 2pm Monday – Friday, if the order is received after this time it will be dispatched the following working day. Delivery is next working day for the UK delivery, 2 days for UK Offshore and Scottish Highlands and 2-4 days for Mainland Europe deliveries. For all other locations please contact us. Please see the delivery information page for delivery costs, for all other locations please email us at email@example.com.
We use a range of different couriers. e.g. UPS, City Link, TNT, DHL, Interlink Express, Parceline & Royal Mail.
If you wish to change the delivery details or redirect the package to an alternative address once the order has been despatched, this will incur an additional charge starting from £17 depending on weight. If you would like to make a change to the delivery address after the item has been despatched, please contact us.
If the goods are not delivered within the timescale set out above, and no card has been left by the courier, please contact us. Please note: We cannot be held liable for any loss caused by late delivery on the part of the couriers.
Please note: Delivery times are not guaranteed times; there is no such a thing as a guaranteed delivery day as EnergiseyourLife nor the couriers can legislate for problems arising in transit. Even so, 99% of our UK Mainland orders are attempted the following working day. If your order is urgent, we suggest allowing sufficient time to get the order to you allowing for any eventualities.
Couriers will attempt to deliver your order up to 3 times, if delivery is unsuccessful after the third attempt the goods will be returned to our warehouse with the return costs levied on the order, return costs vary depending on weight and location returning from. Redelivery of a returned order will take place following payment of the return costs and new delivery costs.
Damaged goods & Missing items
If upon receipt of your goods you find they are damaged, please notify our office immediately within 24 hours of receipt and retain the damaged packaging. Some couriers need notification within 24 hours for us to be able to make a claim and they may need to inspect the damage in person.
If upon receipt of goods, there are any items/parts missing, then please notify us within 24 hours of receipt. Any delay after that, can not be considered as missing and the value of the missing items/parts will be deducted from the total value of the goods purchased if returned.
Cancellations & Returns
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (W11 LTD trading as Energiseyourlife.com, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW, United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone number: + 44 207 7948485) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form (see the following link to download this form), but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at - Energise Your Life, c/o International Logistics Group, Goods In Returns Department, Unit 2D Gatwick Gate, Charlwood Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0TG, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7948485 without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. We kindly ask that goods are packed with sufficient outer packaging to ensure that no damage is caused in transit, and that the plug on any electrical item is packed in sufficient wrapping so that it cannot scratch, dent or break the equipment in transit.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you are ordering on behalf of a business the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 do not apply and our contract of sale with your business is complete when you accept delivery of the goods. It is important that you select the correct product for your needs as you will not be entitled to a full refund if you wish to return the goods. We do not normally accept the return of goods bought by a business unless the product is new and in its original, unopened packaging.
If in doubt about any aspect of our cancellation and returns policy, please either email or phone us and we will be happy to help.
Faulty goods & Warranty Issues
This section is in addition to individual manufacturer’s warranties. Warranty for all products sold through this website are serviced in the UK.
If you believe your goods may be faulty please telephone us to discuss this with one of our staff members before returning the goods as we are often able to advise and resolve problems you may experience over the telephone, thereby saving you the trouble of repacking and returning an item unnecessarily. If we cannot resolve the problem over the telephone then we will agree to a return.
Faults occurring after the 14-day cooling off period are still covered by the Sales of Good Act (1979) and also by the individual manufacturer's warranties that come with some products.
Authorised returns of faulty goods should be accompanied by information and a letter explaining fully the reasons you think the goods are faulty. If the goods are faulty they will be repaired, replaced or refunded. If the goods are found to not be faulty then we will have to charge for the time spent testing the equipment and/or return delivery charges at our standard delivery rates.
After 30 days has elapsed from receipt of an order, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning faulty goods &/or postage costs of parts sent to the customer under warranty. If a fault is found to have occurred due to accidental damage, misuse or expected wear and tear you will be informed of the cost of repair/replacement and return delivery. When payment is received, the goods will be returned to you.
Energiseyourlife cannot be held responsible for the manufacturer’s warranties of a product if the manufacturer of that product ceases trading, goes into liquidation or is declared bankrupt, or we should cease supplying the product.
We endeavour to make our instructions as clear as possible and would welcome any suggestions you have to make them even easier.
Warranty and Support Requests must be submitted to us in writing please follow the instructions and format on the Warranty and Support Requests Page to allow us to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Customers will be advised in writing as to where to return faulty goods, depending on the fault and product, the item can be sent to different locations, so please make sure you have been instructed before you attempt to return any goods.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
W11 Ltd t/as Energiseyourlife are part of a WEEE scheme run by Econo-Weee. We offer our UK customers collection of like for like goods when they purchase a new product from us. This means that if you are buying a new juicer, we will collect your old juicer free of charge; this does not cover other products though, for instance we will not collect your old kettle if you are ordering a blender - only like for like items are included.
Before arranging a collection please consider that over six million electrical items are thrown away every year in the UK. It is estimated that over half of them are still working or could easily be repaired." (ITDG, 2003). Therefore, if your product is in fully working order, consider giving it to a friend, local charity or some organisation you know of who would benefit from such a donation. Please contact us for more information.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find the same item you want to buy selling for less from another mainstream UK outlet (i.e. excluding membership clubs, market stalls, duty free shops) we will try our best and endeavour to match the price. Simply send us details of the offer and we will get back to you within 24hrs, Monday to Friday.
Free Juicing Book Offer
The Juicing book free offer is only valid on Electric Domestic Juicers over £100, the free book offer is not available of manual Juicers or commercial juicers or any orders less than £100.
All orders taken on our site are handled by a secure server which means that all your personal information is encrypted before it is sent and then only we can read it. You can verify the secure status of our server in a number of ways:
• By default most browsers put up an alert window advising you that you are about to enter a secure site.
• A closed padlock symbol will appear in the status bar of your browser, the address bar on your browser many also turn indicating that this is a secure website.
• The web address in the address bar will commence with https:// instead of http:// The additional 's' signifies secure.
The information you transmit is encrypted using 256 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, currently the most sophisticated encryption method available for public use. Our secure server benefits from a Geo Trust SSL certificate which confirms the security of the system. Payments are processed securely through SagePay and HSBC bank. The confidentiality and security of your personal information is of paramount importance and we hope that the measures we have taken to protect it demonstrate this. If you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be delighted to answer them for you. Please note that customer details are never released to third-parties under any circumstances.
Please note Energiseyourlife is based in the United Kingdom. All payments on our website are processed in GBP – pound sterling only. If you are visiting our website from Europe for illustration purposes to help you understand our prices we include a live market Euro currency conversion rate. Please note these are live market trading rates. When you proceed to the payment page of our website through either SagePay for PayPal you will be presented with the GBP cost of your purchase, please note we only charge your card in GBP and not Euro. Full payment is required at the time of purchase, credit cards are charged at the time of purchase. Prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs.
For payments in different currencies most credit/debit card issuers charge a currency conversion rate of between 1-4% above live market rates to process payments. Please note this is not something Energiseyourlife charge, this is a charge levied by your card issuer or bank for foreign currency transactions. If you are using a Euro debit or credit card please consult your card issuer prior to purchase to understand their currency conversion rate to understand what the total cost of your order will be. Most card issuers detail these rates daily on their websites. Energiseyourlife are in no way liable for the rates your credit /debit card company use to process GBP pound sterling payments.
Feedback & Complaints
We welcome any form of feedback to help us to improve the service we offer. If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of Energiseyourlife, please contact us. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 5 working days. We will keep you informed as we handle your complaint and will, in most cases, be able to resolve this within 30 days.
Links to other websites and services
This website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of, nor maintained by Energiseyourlife. These links are provided for your convenience only and we cannot be held responsible for the content of those sites.
Energiseyourlife shall have no liability for any failure to deliver goods, any delay in delivery or for any damage or defect to goods caused by any of the following events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control: Acts of God, flood, riots, fire, drought, war or legislation.
Accuracy of Information
This website may include unintentional inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which we apologise. Energiseyourlife reserve the right to make changes in the products, prices and content described in this website at any time and without notice. We reserve the right to not supply goods and to cancel your order in the event of a pricing error or omission. We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale, at any point prior to dispatch, for whatever reason.
Limitation of Liability
Energiseyourlife shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents. We endeavour to make our website uninterrupted and error free, but are reliant on our web server. Therefore, the online shopping service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Any other information or advice given on this site is meant for guidance purposes only and purchasers must be responsible for determining whether such information or advice applies to their particular circumstances. The information and advice contained in this website should not be relied upon as statements or representations of facts. No warranty is given as to the accuracy of any information given.
Technical steps to follow to conclude the contract and how to correct input errors
Please follow the following steps to conclude the contract and to correct any input errors that may arise at each step of the ordering process -
When you have decided on the product or products you wish to purchase please add the item/items to your shopping cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ button
You will then be brought to a page summarising the items in your shopping cart. If you are satisfied with the contents of your shopping cart please click on the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button
You will then be brought to the Secure Checkout page which has 5 steps.
Step 1 – Account Details
• If you would like to register an account with us please select the option to ‘Register an account’ if you would prefer to checkout as a guest please select the ‘Checkout as a guest’ option
Step 2 – Enter your Billing details
• You must enter a valid email address without any spaces
• If you have selected the option to ‘Register an account’ please create a password without any spaces (your password can be a mix of characters and numbers) and enter this in the Password field. You must then re-enter the same password in the ‘Confirm Password’ field in order validate your password
• You must enter your first and last name
• You must enter a valid telephone number using numbers only and no characters
• You must enter your full billing address
• You must select your billing country from the drop down list.
• Depending on your billing country you may be required to select your billing State/Province from the drop down list. If a red asterisk is present on this field you have to select or enter a valid State/Province.
• You must enter a valid Zip/Postcode. If you do not have a Zip/Postcode please enter the numbers 00 in the Zip/Postcode field.
• If your shipping details are exactly the same as your billing details then please select the tick box option ‘I also want to ship to this address’ This will automatically fill in your details for step 3 and move you to step 4 Shipping Method. If your shipping details are different please do not select the tick box option ‘I also want to ship to this address’ and click on the button ‘Bill to this address’ instead.
Step 3 – Enter your Shipping details
• You must enter your first and last name
• You must enter a valid telephone number using numbers only and no characters
• You must enter your full shipping address
• You must select your shipping country from the drop down list.
• Depending on your shipping country you may be required to select your billing State/Province from the drop down list. If a red asterisk is present on this field you have to select or enter a valid State/Province.
• You must enter a valid Zip/Postcode. If you do not have a Zip/Postcode please enter the numbers 00 in the Zip/Postcode field.
• Please then click on the ‘Ship to this address’ button to proceed to step 4
Step 4 – Shipping Method
• You will be presented with one shipping option based on your shipping address and order total, please select this option using the tick box.
• Please click the continue button
Step 5 – Order Confirmation
• Here you will be presented with a summary of the contents of your order and the Grand Total payable
• If you have a Gift Certificate or Coupon code you can enter this here in the ‘Redeem a Gift Certificate or Coupon’ and click ‘Apply’ to apply this to your order.
• If you have any additional order instructions/comments, please enter them in the ‘Order Instructions/Comments (Optional)’ text box
• Please review our terms and conditions by clicking on the ‘terms and conditions’ link. If you are in agreement with our terms and conditions please tick the checkbox ‘Yes, I agree with the terms and conditions.’
• If you would like to sign up to our newsletter please tick the checkbox ‘I'd like to receive your newsletter’
• Please then click on the ‘Buy Now’ button
You will then be redirected to SagePay our payment gateway-
• Please select the payment method you would like to use.
• If you chose PayPal you will be transferred to PayPal to complete your purchase
• If you chose to pay by debit or credit card you will be brought to the ‘Enter Card Details’ page
• Please enter your card number without spaces as it appears on the card
• Please enter your first name and surname as it appears on the card
• Please enter a valid Expiry date as it appears on the card
• Please enter a valid Security Code - The security code can usually be found on the signature strip on the back of most cards. In most cases the security code is the last 3 digits printed on this signature strip. With American Express cards, the security code is the four digits printed just above the card number.
• Please ensure to enter the correct billing address - The billing address is the address to which your card is issued. If your transaction is failing it may be due to your card issuer holding the wrong billing address. You must enter a valid first line of your billing address, town/city in the Billing City field and select the correct Billing Country
• The billing post code is the post code to which your card is issued. If your transaction is failing it may be due to your card issuer holding the wrong post code. NOTE: If you do not have a post code you should enter 00 in the billing post code field.
• Once all the details are entered correctly click on the ‘Proceed’ button
• You will then be brought to a confirm transactions page, once you confirm payment your card will be charged and the payment is complete.
You will then be redirected back to our website to the ‘Thanks for your order page’.
Your order is now complete and you will receive an email from us confirming your order.
If you require any further assistance in placing your order please call us on +44 207 7948485 or email email@example.com.
This agreement between Energiseyourlife and you shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UK law, and UK courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.
All rights, including copyright, trade marks, names and logos, used in relation to this website are owned by or controlled for these purposes by us. Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any licence or right under any of our trade marks, names or logos or those of any third party.
We reserve the right to issue legal proceedings against any companies or persons who copy any text, photographs, images, graphics, logos, button icons, trademarks or any part of this web site. The content of this website is and remains the intellectual property of Energiseyourlife.
©Copyright 2003-18 W11 Ltd T/A Energiseyourlife, Company Registration Number 04781233.