Magimix brings to you its next model up from the Magimix 3200XL. This is every bit as good as the Magimix 3200XL yet more powerful and bigger working capacity so would be suitable for a couple.
The Magimix 4200XL model is the upgraded model to the Magimix 3200XL and has an an even more powerful motor at 950W vs 650W on the Magimix 3200XL. The size of the food processor bowls are also increased meaning greater working capacity (details of the bowls are indicated below).
The Magimix 4200XL food processor is available in white, red, cream, black and satin and the quality of this food processor is unrivalled. It is backed by a 30 year motor warranty which shows Magimix are confident in the product and is also very quiet in comparison to many of the food processors out there on the market.
- 3 ABS and BPA-free bowls: Main bowl (3L), Midi bowl (2.6L) and Mini bowl (1.2L)
- ABS and BPA-free lid with extra-large feed tube (W135mm x D73mm x H83mm)
- Accessory box
- BlenderMix® ring
- Disc support
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- Grating discs (2mm & 4mm)
- Recipe book
- Slicing discs (2mm & 4mm)
- Stainless steel Sabatier main blade
- Stainless steel Sabatier mini blade
- Triple pusher
The Magimix 4200XL comes with 3 food processing bowls which allows you to use the right bowl for the right job and also saves time in that you don't have to keep washing the bowls out to do the next job. The three size bowls which you get with the the food processor are:-
- Mini bowl (1.2 litre) for processing small quantities
- Midi bowl (2.6 litre) for grating and slicing
- Main bowl (3 litre) for handling maximum quantities
All of the bowls which are included are made from a material called Tritan which is a very hard and durable plastic and of course all BPA free.
Powerful yet Quiet
Magimix food processors come with an induction motor rather than the common universal motor. This means that this motor has no gear box and is brushless which means it is ultra quiet in comparison to other food processors. However, the lack of noise doesn't mean that it is any less powerful with a 950W motor. Also, induction motors are much more efficient and very reliable meaning you have a food processor which will indeed last the test of time.
The Magimix food processors come with an easy to operate one touch system. There are 3 buttons on the front of the unit. The auto button used for continuous operation, the pulse button for quick bursts and the stop button.
- 950W induction motor
- BPA Free
- 3 litre capacity
- 1.4 kg & 1.3 litre working capacity
- 425mm (H) x 210mm (L) x 260 (D) product dimensions
- 10.8kg product weight
- Country of origin France
- 30 year motor warranty
- 3 year parts and accessories warranty
- Material used; Tritan bowls & Stainless steel blades