KitchenAid seem confident on being able to help reduce the time it takes you to prepare your meals, so that in turn you have more time to enjoy them. Their 2.1L Food Processor comes packed with everything you need to reduce your prep times and it can do everything the 1.7L Food processor can do. However, KitchenAid have gifted this version with a greater capacity 2.1L BPA Free Work bowl and an additional 2mm fine slicing disk. There are 3 easy press paddles positioned perfectly on the front of the machine that offer a high speed, a lower speed and pulse function. KitchenAid have also planned into the design, a few factors that make using and storing it a lot easier. For example, should you want to keep it on display, the cable can wind up and tidy itself underneath the processor and all accessories and cutting disks can be stored within the 2.1L work bowl. Finally, all working parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe, cutting down on the clean-up time after cooking.
- 3x multifunction Cutting, Slicing and Grating Disks
- 2.1L BPA Free work bowl
- Sealed Lid and Leak Resistant Work Bowl
- A Robust 250watt Motor
- All in one storage ability
- 3 Processing Options
- Dishwasher Safe Parts
- Base Lock feature for stability
The Added Features
The 2.1L Food Processor does appear similar to the smaller 1.7L Food Processor. However, there are two key features that Kitchen Aid have included in this model to reduce your food preparation time even further, which are not available in the 1.7L version.
- The addition of the 2mm fine slicing disk, which is to further cut down on the time and care spent chopping ingredients. Quickly preparing a meal when you are pushed for time, still requires extra attention when finely slicing. However, the 2.1L Food Processor takes care of this action in a quick and safe manner. All that is required beforehand is to ensure the item can fit down the 2-in-1 feed chute and then use the pusher included to guide the food towards the cutting disk. This is especially handy for creating quick crisp salads or finely slicing garlic and herbs where flavours can quickly transfer onto your hands.
- There is also the more capable and larger 2.1L BPA free work bowl. When physically compared to the 1.7L, it is clear that for most families the 2.1L Food Processor would be able to cater to all food prep and meal creation requirements.
- Finally, although this is not a new addition, the 2.1L Food Processor does come in 4 timeless colours. They have also finished the motor base with a brushed aluminium band that runs around the base of the food processor which gives a good visual upgrade to the device.
Technical Specifications –
Colour: Onyx Black, Empire Red, Almond Cream Matte Black and Charcoal Grey
Accessories: Dough blade, Multi-purpose blade, 2mm thin slice, 4mm medium slice disc & 6mm thick slice disc
Dimensions(LxWxH) (mm): 195mm x 195mm x 390mm
Capacity (L): 2.1L
Weight (kg): 3.9
Power (watts): 250w
Rotation Speed: 750RPM Min / 1500RPM Max
Warranty: 2 Year Guarantee with KitchenAid
Energise Your Life is pleased to offer Free Courier UK Delivery on all orders over £100 & Free Courier European Delivery to Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands & Monaco on orders over £150. For delivery to Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Finland & Greece only £9.95 for orders over £150. Full details below for shipping cost depending on order total. For deliveries to other remote locations not mentioned on the table below, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders are mostly dispatched on the day of purchase if the order is placed by 2pm Monday - Friday. If the order is placed after 2pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. UK Deliveries can have specified day for delivery (provided you write this in the comments section when checking out) and Saturday morning delivery. There will be a small charge for Saturday delivery, please call us for details on +44 (0)207 948485.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday in most cases (excluding bank holidays). Orders qualifying for free delivery, you simply need to checkout and no extra fees will be applied to your order. All free UK courier deliveries will receive a text message if a mobile number is provided on the order. The text message will confirm a one hour delivery window of when the parcel will be delivered.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery to the UK is the next working day*.
Delivery to UK Offshore Scottish Highlands is 2 days.
Delivery to mainland Europe is 2 to 4 days.
For all other locations please contact us on +44 (0)207 948485.
All courier delivered items require that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel unless written consent has been provided at the time of placing the order for the parcel to be left at a specific location.
*Next working day is Monday to Friday
Return of Purchased Goods
You have the right to return the product within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the purchased item.
We ask customers exercising this right to return the goods unused, in the original packaging with all user information. The Distance selling regulations state that you are allowed to examine the products as you would in a shop, for example you can take a juicer of out a box and examine it, and you could switch on a juicer to listen to it, however we ask that you do not insert or pass raw food through it and make juice in it. Please do not refuse to accept the goods from the courier, accept the goods from the courier and the correct address to return the goods will be provided to you.
If the item is returned in a resalable condition, a full refund will be issued following inspection.